John 1:4-7, “In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.”
By God's grace, I made this Blog to “earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 1:3b). I marvel at the false teachings I hear from most pulpits today regarding repentance and how to get to Heaven. I am a humble VOICE to expose these lies and other popular heresies in churches and on social media today. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!
Friday, November 7, 2025
Calvinism Is A Lie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith Can In Fact Be Immersed In Doubt
Mark 9:24, “And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” I love this t...
-
John 3:1-3, “There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rab...
-
Revelation 1:7-8, “ Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the ear...
-
Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.